The SA Navy is offering young South African citizens an excellent opportunity to serve in uniform over a two-year period. The Military Skills Development System (MSDS) is a two-year voluntary service system with the aim of equipping and developing young South Africans with the necessary skills in order to compete in the open market.
Location: ♦ Gauteng ♦ Eastern Cape ♦ Free State ♦ Northern Cape ♦ Limpopo ♦ Mpumalanga ♦ Western Cape ♦ North West ♦ KZN
Young recruits are required to sign up for a period of two-years, during which they will receive Military Training and further Functional Training.
All applicants must comply with the following:
- South African Citizen (Relinquish any other citizenship).
- Have no record of criminal offences.
- Not be area bound.
- Preferably single.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointments in the
- Be free from physical disabilities and not suffer from claustrophobia or a fear of heights.
Minimum Requirements for Applicants with Matric only:
- Combat applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 3 for both subjects.
- Engineering and Technical applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 3 for both subjects
OTHER GREAT OPPORTUNITIES
Nursing Bursary from Nelson Mandela’s Children Hospital Trust.
See More Details>>>http://goo.gl/OAixvg
Nursing Bursary at SA Military
See More Details>>>http://goo.gl/BBJfGB
How to Become a Nurse or a Doctor
See More Details>>>http://goo.gl/H5gN8K
SA Military Skills Development Programme
See More Details>>>http://goo.gl/74ZQ77
SA Navy Skills Development Programme
See More Details>>>http://goo.gl/cdZl1q
SA Army Skills Development Programme
See More Details>>>http://goo.gl/qR1kqu
Sasol Bursaries for SA Students
See More Details>>>http://goo.gl/7lR49O
Requirements for Graduates:
- Graduate applicants aged between 18 and 26 must have a completed Grade 12 with a Degree, National Diploma or N6 with a Trade Test Certificate in Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate applicants aged between 18 and 26 must have a completed Grade 12 with relevant support (Human Resource and Logistics) qualifications
THIS APPLICATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE FOLLOWING CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Matric Certificate
- A Short CV
- Highest achieved qualification (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6 Certificate)
ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS
Admission Enquiries can be directed to: SA Navy Recruitment Centre at (012) 339 4000. If interested in the MSDS in the SA Navy, kindly complete the application form with the requested documents & post to: Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarters (Recruitment Centre) Private Bag X104, Pretoria, 0001
Closing Date: 29 February 2016
How to Apply
Please help us to reach more people because this is one of South Africa’s best opportunities. Share of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp.